Short post just to share what is planned for the future here at TNR. Things have been a little slow with the local gun range in flux. I am unsure if it will survive as it and the house present on the property are for sale. Should we lose that house to someone who doesn’t want the range business, then I wont have a local range. Never fear. Backup plan. I am investing in steel targets (one piece at a time) and target holders to get some range time out at the ranch. Here is a bit of what I hope to cover.
- AK Accuracy Testing and Marksmanship
- Dirty Mud Rifles and how to get them quickly back running
- Low Light Rifle Shooting at 100 yards plus
- Optics and gear in the Rain if the weather calls for it
- Review the Wheeler Engineering AR15 Lapping Tool
- Review whatever gear I can get my hands on IN THE MUD.
The Rifles and Carbines
*Not pictured is the WASR-10 AK for use this year.
With the new house, we had some projects and expenses… so dear readers, give me a bit of time to work something up and to get back into the shoot of things!